SAN RAFAEL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PROUDLY SERVING SAN RAFAEL AND ALL OF SONOMA, NAPA AND MARIN COUNTIES
WE KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU! A property management company whose service is a value for you and can manage your tenants with red carpet treatment.
A service oriented company that has experience in maximizing the best return on your investment.
W Property Management is just that kind of company. Simple and effective! We are interested in meeting the needs of investors by setting and achieving concrete goals. Our team has experience in residential and commercial real estate, apartment buildings, mixed use developments and shopping center management. When you hire us, our services are tailored to free you and your family from the headaches and hassles of property management.
The Benefits of using W Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
What we do for you as your San Rafael Property Manager:
- Visit your property regularly
- Aggressively collect late fees from tenants
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance to protect your investment
- Thoroughly screen applicants ensuring the best occupants for your property
- Take full advantage of our extensive portfolio of reliable, quality vendors who provide the best service at a good price
- Monitor the activities of your on-site manager to ensure legal compliance
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so there are no surprises
- Put A tenant program in place to make them feel appreciated
We have years of proven property rejuvenation and project management experience.
SAN RAFAEL AREA INFORMATION
The city is located in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. The San Rafael shoreline has been historically filled to a considerable extent to accommodate land development, with underlying bay mud (saturated clayed silt) of up to 90 feet
in thickness. At certain locations such as Murphys Point, the sandstone or shale rock outcrops through the mud.
San Rafael has a wide diversity of natural habitats from forests at the higher elevations to marshland and estuarine settings. Its marshes are home to the endangered species Salt Marsh Harvest Mouse. There are also riparian areas including the San Rafael Creek and Miller Creek corridors.