ROHNERT PARK PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PROUDLY SERVING ROHNERT PARK AND ALL OF SONOMA, NAPA AND MARIN COUNTIES
WE KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU! A property management company whose service is a value for you and can manage your tenants with red carpet treatment.
A service oriented company that has experience in maximizing the best return on your investment.
W Property Management is just that kind of company. Simple and effective! We are interested in meeting the needs of investors by setting and achieving concrete goals. Our team has experience in residential and commercial real estate, apartment buildings, mixed use developments and shopping center management. When you hire us, our services are tailored to free you and your family from the headaches and hassles of property management.
The Benefits of using W Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
What we do for you as your Rohnert Park Property Manager:
- Visit your property regularly
- Aggressively collect late fees from tenants
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance to protect your investment
- Thoroughly screen applicants ensuring the best occupants for your property
- Take full advantage of our extensive portfolio of reliable, quality vendors who provide the best service at a good price
- Monitor the activities of your on-site manager to ensure legal compliance
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so there are no surprises
- Put A tenant program in place to make them feel appreciated
We have years of proven property rejuvenation and project management experience.
ROHNERT PARK AREA INFORMATION
Rohnert Park is a city in Sonoma County, California, United States, located approximately 50 miles north of San Francisco.
The population at the 2010 United States Census was 40,971. It is an early planned city, modeled directly after Levittown, New York and Levittown,
Pennsylvania. Rohnert Park is the sister city of Hashimoto in Japan. Sonoma State University, part of the California State University system, is located
in the city.
There is a small reservoir called Roberts Lake at the north end of the city and a number of creeks. Important creeks include the Laguna de Santa Rosa (which forms part of the border with the City of Cotati), Copeland Creek, Hinebaugh Creek, Crane Creek and Five Creek. All creeks within the city limits have been channelized. Spivock Creek, Coleman Creek, Wilfred Channel, and Labath Channel are artificial channels designed to convey runoff.