PETALUMA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PROUDLY SERVING PETALUMA AND ALL OF SONOMA, NAPA AND MARIN COUNTIES
WE KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU! A property management company whose service is a value for you and can manage your tenants with red carpet treatment.
A service oriented company that has experience in maximizing the best return on your investment.
W Property Management is just that kind of company. Simple and effective! We are interested in meeting the needs of investors by setting and achieving concrete goals. Our team has experience in residential and commercial real estate, apartment buildings, mixed use developments and shopping center management. When you hire us, our services are tailored to free you and your family from the headaches and hassles of property management.
The Benefits of using W Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
What we do for you as your Petaluma Property Manager:
- Visit your property regularly
- Aggressively collect late fees from tenants
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance to protect your investment
- Thoroughly screen applicants ensuring the best occupants for your property
- Take full advantage of our extensive portfolio of reliable, quality vendors who provide the best service at a good price
- Monitor the activities of your on-site manager to ensure legal compliance
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so there are no surprises
- Put A tenant program in place to make them feel appreciated
We have years of proven property rejuvenation and project management experience.
PETALUMA AREA INFORMATION
Petaluma is a city in Sonoma County, California, in the United States. In the 2010 Census the population was 57,941.
Located in Petaluma is the Rancho Petaluma Adobe, a National Historic Landmark. It was built beginning in 1836 by General Mariano
Guadalupe Vallejo, then Commandant of the San Francisco Presidio. It was the center of a vast 66,000 acre (270-km²) ranch stretching
from Petaluma River to Sonoma Creek. The adobe is considered one of the best preserved buildings of its era in Northern California.
Petaluma is a transliteration of the Coast Miwok phrase péta lúuma which means hill backside and probably refers to Petaluma's
proximity to Sonoma Mountain.
Petaluma has a well-preserved, historic city center which includes many buildings that survived the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.
Petaluma enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate. The dry summer is characterized by typically warm days and cool nights. Summer mornings often start out foggy and chilly, but the fog usually clears by midday or so, giving way to clear skies and warmth for the rest of the day. Winter is cool and rainy, with frost occasionally occurring on clear nights. August is usually the warmest month.