MARIN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PROUDLY SERVING MARIN AND ALL OF SONOMA, NAPA AND MARIN COUNTIES
WE KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU! A property management company whose service is a value for you and can manage your tenants with red carpet treatment.
A service oriented company that has experience in maximizing the best return on your investment.
W Property Management is just that kind of company. Simple and effective! We are interested in meeting the needs of investors by setting and achieving concrete goals. Our team has experience in residential and commercial real estate, apartment buildings, mixed use developments and shopping center management. When you hire us, our services are tailored to free you and your family from the headaches and hassles of property management.
The Benefits of using W Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
What we do for you as your Marin Property Manager:
- Visit your property regularly
- Aggressively collect late fees from tenants
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance to protect your investment
- Thoroughly screen applicants ensuring the best occupants for your property
- Take full advantage of our extensive portfolio of reliable, quality vendors who provide the best service at a good price
- Monitor the activities of your on-site manager to ensure legal compliance
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so there are no surprises
- Put A tenant program in place to make them feel appreciated
We have years of proven property rejuvenation and project management experience.
MARIN AREA INFORMATION
Marin County is a county located in the North San Francisco Bay Area of the State of California, across the Golden Gate Bridge from San
Francisco County. As of 2010, its population was about 252,400. Its county seat is San Rafael and its largest employer is the county government.
Marin County is well known for its natural beauty, liberal politics, and affluence. In May 2009, Marin County had the fifth highest income per
capita in the United States. The county is governed the Marin County Board of Supervisors.
Autodesk, the publisher of AutoCAD, is also located there, as well as numerous other high-tech companies. The headquarters of film and
media company Lucasfilm Ltd., previously based in San Rafael, have moved to the Presidio of San Francisco.
The Marin County Civic Center was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and draws thousands of visitors a year to guided tours of its arch and atrium design. In 1994, a new county jail facility was embedded into the hillside nearby. America's oldest cross country running event, the Dipsea Race, takes place annually in Marin County, attracting thousands of athletes. Mountain biking was invented on the slopes of Mount Tamalpais in Marin. Marin County's natural sites include the Muir Woods redwood forest, the Marin Headlands, Stinson Beach, the Point Reyes National Seashore, and Mount Tamalpais.