COTATI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
PROUDLY SERVING COTATI AND ALL OF SONOMA, NAPA AND MARIN COUNTIES
WE KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU! A property management company whose service is a value for you and can manage your tenants with red carpet treatment.
A service oriented company that has experience in maximizing the best return on your investment.
W Property Management is just that kind of company. Simple and effective! We are interested in meeting the needs of investors by setting and achieving concrete goals. Our team has experience in residential and commercial real estate, apartment buildings, mixed use developments and shopping center management. When you hire us, our services are tailored to free you and your family from the headaches and hassles of property management.
The Benefits of using W Property Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
What we do for you as your Cotati Property Manager:
- Visit your property regularly
- Aggressively collect late fees from tenants
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance to protect your investment
- Thoroughly screen applicants ensuring the best occupants for your property
- Take full advantage of our extensive portfolio of reliable, quality vendors who provide the best service at a good price
- Monitor the activities of your on-site manager to ensure legal compliance
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so there are no surprises
- Put A tenant program in place to make them feel appreciated
We have years of proven property rejuvenation and project management experience.
COTATI AREA INFORMATION
The city is about 17 mi from the Pacific Ocean. It lies entirely in the drainage basin of the Laguna de Santa Rosa. The Petaluma River
watershed begins just south of town. To the west is the Stemple Creek watershed. The sources of all three watercourses lie in the hilly
area between Stony Point Road and U.S. 101, just west of town.
A gap in the coastal ridges near Petaluma often allows coastal fog to reach Cotati in the summer, giving it a marine climate that is
noticeably cooler and less sunny than the "coastal" climates of nearby Santa Rosa and Sebastopol. Cotati averages fewer than 800 hours
per growing season in the 70-90 °F range.
The soils of the Cotati area are characterized by recent alluvial materials, explicitly those areas bordering the Laguna de Santa Rosa and its tributary Washoe Creek. These materials are largely stream and valley alluvium, with artificial fill in some areas. Active earthquake faults near Cotati include the Rodgers Creek Fault (5 mi/8 km east) and the Tolay Fault. To the west of Cotati are wetland habitat for Sebastopol meadowfoam, Pitkin Marsh lily, Showy Indian clover and several other endangered species.